NEW EVENT @ Sandcastle Billiards in Edison, NJ !!!

Sandman

Sandcastle Room Owner
Silver Member
This Saturday Night, Al Lapena and Josh Brothers will be playing a race/races to 10 in Ten Ball for $1,000 a set. That's this Saturday May 1st at 8pm @ SANDCASTLE BILLIARDS in EDISON, NJ

I will be making this a MONTHLY event. This "$1,000 Challenge Match" will take place once a month (date to be announced each time) and played by various competitors. Anyone and everyone can participate in the event. Simply contact me if interested in competing. It will be advertised and organized in the future with catered foods, a break & run raffle and other door prizes. I would like to make it as much of a fun event as possible for all to enjoy!


ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME ON OUT AND ENJOY THE MATCH!

SANDCASTLE BILLIARDS
101 Townsley Street
Edison, NJ 08837

(732) 632-9277
 
Sounds great, Sandman. Action is alive and well at the Sandcastle.

When are you gonna start streaming?


Eric
 
Sounds great, Sandman. Action is alive and well at the Sandcastle.

When are you gonna start streaming?


Eric

Thanks for your continued support of the sport Eric!

Streaming will happen sometime in the future when funds allow for it. Right now I need pool players to support their players' "pool rooms" out there that are dedicated to the sport. I just can't wait for all my tables to be redone with the new guy I'm using in a couple weeks. He's doing Amsterdam's Tables right now, and after that job, he'll be in NJ to work one other spot and Sandcastle. I'll be getting 14 tables redone/refurbished and playing right and consistent. FINALLY! lol
 
Last edited:
Call the Sandcastle to sign up!

People are calling in to sign up for next month. Don't be shy. I've got names of people who are looking to play! I've got Open speed, Pros and A players looking to match up!

Sandcastle Billiards
(732) 632-9277
 
NEW DATE CONFIRMED!!! WITH $500 Break & RUN

I just got off the phone with BOTH players and it has been confirmed for WEDNESDAY at around 8PM. That's THIS WEDNESDAY MAY 5th!!!

Race to 10 alternate break 10-Ball. $1,000 per set.

I will be starting the 10 ball BREAK & RUN side event that night as well! I'm putting up $500 to start it off with a 10% per ball made incentive.
SPREAD THE WORD and COME ON OUT!!!

-Sandman
 
REMINDER! BREAK & RUN and $1,000 Challenge match THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!

This Wednesday Night, Al Lapena and Josh Brothers will be playing a race/races to 10 in Ten Ball for $1,000 a set. That's this Wednesday May 5th at 8pm @ SANDCASTLE BILLIARDS in EDISON, NJ

I will be making this a MONTHLY event. (Most likely to be scheduled on a FRIDAY NIGHT in the future when possible) This "$1,000 Challenge Match" will take place once a month (date to be announced each time) and played by various competitors. Anyone and everyone can participate in the event. Simply contact me if interested in competing. It will be advertised and organized in the future with catered foods, a break & run raffle and other door prizes. I would like to make it as much of a fun event as possible for all to enjoy!

*** I am putting up $500 to start the Break & Run raffle THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!! ****

ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME ON OUT AND ENJOY THE MATCH!

SANDCASTLE BILLIARDS
101 Townsley Street
Edison, NJ 08837

(732) 632-9277
 
Tonight is the night!!!

This Wednesday Night, Al Lapena and Josh Brothers will be playing a race/races to 10 in Ten Ball for $1,000 a set. That's this Wednesday May 5th at 8pm @ SANDCASTLE BILLIARDS in EDISON, NJ

I will be making this a MONTHLY event. (Most likely to be scheduled on a FRIDAY NIGHT in the future when possible) This "$1,000 Challenge Match" will take place once a month (date to be announced each time) and played by various competitors. Anyone and everyone can participate in the event. Simply contact me if interested in competing. It will be advertised and organized in the future with catered foods, a break & run raffle and other door prizes. I would like to make it as much of a fun event as possible for all to enjoy!

*** I am putting up $500 to start the Break & Run raffle THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!! ****

ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME ON OUT AND ENJOY THE MATCH!

SANDCASTLE BILLIARDS
101 Townsley Street
Edison, NJ 08837

(732) 632-9277
 
Back
Top