New Hampshire/MA pool halls

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to hear about all the pool activity in New Hampshire, I have family out there that I've been meaning to visit. Thanks.

freedog69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Busters Billiards is one of the best pool rooms in NH. Really friendly and safe environment really good players. Some small action going on at times. Also quite a few serious straight pool players. They have mostly league play out of there now. Tap, APA and private in-house straight pool league. Mark Dione (NewEngland 9 Ball) does a tour stop here a few times during his seasons. They have a few different brand 9 ft tables a total of 14 tables. A great friendly, family environment. No smoking or heavy liquor is served just beer and wine. I have been going to this pool for over 25 years and have never seen any trouble not 1 fight. There may be small verbal arguments but never anything physical. Frank Gravel has owned and operated this pool hall since its inception. He carries all kinds of billiard supplies in house and has access to one of the top cue repairmen in New England (Steve Therrien). You would be amissed if in the area and you did not stop by to say hello. We also film and upload out Monday 8 ball Tap league matches and upload them to YouTube every week, Search on YouTube for NorthEast Tap League There are over 500 matches posted on there for public viewing.