New Line of Billiard T's

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Ok, guys and gals.
I am taking orders on a new line of Billiard T-shirts.

Shirts are high quality 100% cotton. Triple sewn seams. Screen printed.

Either design is available on your choice of colors.
Red, Black or Dark green.
Long sleeve or hoodies, too!

Wholesale pricing is available, send me a PM.

Price per shirt is $18.00 delivered. QTY discount also available, Cost for 2x-4xl will increase slightly.

These shirts will go into production once I have secured 24 orders per design. So if more people want the 9 ball, then it may go into production before the 8-ball. They are not available to ship at this moment. This is just a pre-order! No payment is needed until I have the required amount of orders.

gsts.jpg


Thank you for looking, feel free to PM me any questions!

Jon
 
Back
Top