~~~ New Mezz Deep Impact Pro H Shaft ~~~

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Very stiff and heavier than the previous model and breaks lights out. Best break shaft I've tried to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donuteric

always a newbie
Silver Member
I'm itched to try it out what has been promised to be 'better' than the R shaft, and man the R shaft is bloody darn good!

Dawgneck

Cognitive Elitist
Silver Member
Very stiff and heavier than the previous model and breaks lights out. Best break shaft I've tried to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm itched to try it out what has been promised to be 'better' than the R shaft, and man the R shaft is bloody darn good!

Thanks, gents.

Tony, I really want to buy the Pro with the heavier H shaft, but just can't justify buying the extra shaft with the break at this time.

I hope Mezz offers the H shaft with the Pro break soon.

BTW, I went to Vegas Saturday (last minute decision to meet sisters) and arrived at the booths around 6pm. Mezz had packed and left an hour earlier.

I'm going to hold off until Mezz offers the Pro Break with the new H shaft....

Please let me know when this combo is available, Tony.

Thanks.

Last edited:

donuteric

always a newbie
Silver Member
You can risk it by buying two shafts and resell the R here. I'm pretty sure many DI shaft owners are dying to update to the Pro R version.

Thanks, gents.

Tony, I really want to buy the Pro with the heavier H shaft, but just can't justify buying the extra shaft with the break at this time.

I hope Mezz offers the H shaft with the Pro break soon.

BTW, I went to Vegas Saturday (last minute decision to meet sisters) and arrived at the booths around 6pm. Mezz had packed and left an hour earlier.

I'm going to hold off until Mezz offers the Pro Break with the new H shaft....

Please let me know when this combo is available, Tony.

Thanks.

Dawgneck

Cognitive Elitist
Silver Member
You can risk it by buying two shafts and resell the R here. I'm pretty sure many DI shaft owners are dying to update to the Pro R version.

I contemplated this with Tony a few days ago but decided against it.

Just seemed like too much of a hassle to me but if Mezz decides not to combine the shaft with the break cue, I may have no other choice....

We'll see....

Dawgneck

Cognitive Elitist
Silver Member
Is there any more information on these shafts? Anyone find out what the characteristics are of each and which will actually break better?

I'm eager to hear from anyone who has them.

Thanks.

loveudear

Registered
Is there any more information on these shafts? Anyone find out what the characteristics are of each and which will actually break better?

I'm eager to hear from anyone who has them.

Thanks.

i once tried breaking with my fren pb2 with pro shaft(ash core). it gives alot of feedback when compared to DI shaft. i feel that its more flexible than the DI shaft. the power of breaking the 9ball pack is so much better.

the DI pro shaft is indeed heavier thus making whole cue more forward balance w/o removing the weight rings(stock of 3). its easier to play the balance of the whole cue but down part it is only Wrapless!!!

i have yet to try out the Pro H shaft. pb2 butt + pro H shaft incredible combination!!! ;)