New Pool Hall Opens In Alamogordo NM

Congrats

Friend of mine just opened Basin Billiards in Alamogordo New Mexico




If your in the area come on in and check it out

Got any plans for a grand opening tourney? What kind and how many tables? Don't be a stranger with info, some of us will come over for a get together. Are you serving brews?:cool:
 
Owners number is on the flyer, give him a call cause he would be best suited to anwser any questions you might have.
 
Per Mapquest:

Taos, NM to Alamogordo, NM
Total Estimated Time: 5 hours 24 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 298.74 miles

Taos, MO to Alamogordo, NM
Total Estimated Time: 16 hours 5 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 1029.55 miles

Taos, MO to Alamogordo, NM
Total Estimated Time: 14 hours 16 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 876.48 miles

Wow there are 2 Taos, MO. Of course I hope you are actually refering to Taos, NM......:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Per Mapquest:

Taos, NM to Alamogordo, NM
Total Estimated Time: 5 hours 24 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 298.74 miles

Taos, MO to Alamogordo, NM
Total Estimated Time: 16 hours 5 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 1029.55 miles

Taos, MO to Alamogordo, NM
Total Estimated Time: 14 hours 16 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 876.48 miles

Wow there are 2 Taos, MO. Of course I hope you are actually refering to Taos, NM......:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Thanks. My mom lives in Taos. Quite a drive from there but you never know. :)

BVal
 
Thanks. My mom lives in Taos. Quite a drive from there but you never know. :)

BVal

Brady - Alamo is just over the mountain from Las Cruces... Just take I-10 East and you will be there in a few hours. I am actually going to Las Cruces ina couple weeks... maybe a trip to Alamo will make it into the agenda!

-Carlos
 
You just missed me, I moved out of Alamogordo two weeks ago, hope your friend has much success.
 
Hmmm...

Brady - Alamo is just over the mountain from Las Cruces... Just take I-10 East and you will be there in a few hours. I am actually going to Las Cruces ina couple weeks... maybe a trip to Alamo will make it into the agenda!

-Carlos

Carlos there are probably still issues you should consider like statues of limitations and new city ordiniances. LOL Holler when you get in the area.
 
Back
Top