New Pool Room in Poplar Bluff, Missouri

Thanks Busboy

I'd love to have you come visit and bring some friends. We are going to put on some nice tournaments with added money so that the incentive is even greater. Stay tuned for more information. TBR
 
Thanks Busboy

I'd love to have you come visit and bring some friends. We are going to put on some nice tournaments with added money so that the incentive is even greater. Stay tuned for more information. TBR

ill be sure to make it down send me pm when ur gonna have info ect :thumbup:
 
Feel free to add us as a friend on here and check out the FB page. I'll make sure you are kept in the loop as we near our grand opening date.
 
Feel free to add us as a friend on here and check out the FB page. I'll make sure you are kept in the loop as we near our grand opening date.

Will do I've always liked the town went down for few of smoken aces tourneys also won a westwood tourney there thought about moving down there just seems to be a pool town idk lol but can't wait to see ur room :thumbup:
 
My wife is from there we make a trip or two up every year. Let me know when you open and I will stop in.:D
 
Back
Top