Diamonds - New pool room in lexington, KY that doesn't suck 
Its at the location of the old smiley's billiards on winchester road behind sonic in Lexington, KY (sorry no address yet)
3 Diamond pro-am tables with 860 tournament blue
8 or so 7' diamond smart tables with tournament blue
LOTS of weekly tournaments open and handicapped as well. League play for ACS starting next session and I believe APA too.
Full bar, plenty of tvs, and the place is clean. The food is apparently great as well from what I am hearing.
Prices are $4/hour for the 9' tables and i'm unsure on the bar boxes.
Either way, great place and I HIGHLY recommend checking it out if you are local or in town. I have no affiliation with the room other than I like playing there.
Its at the location of the old smiley's billiards on winchester road behind sonic in Lexington, KY (sorry no address yet)
3 Diamond pro-am tables with 860 tournament blue
8 or so 7' diamond smart tables with tournament blue
LOTS of weekly tournaments open and handicapped as well. League play for ACS starting next session and I believe APA too.
Full bar, plenty of tvs, and the place is clean. The food is apparently great as well from what I am hearing.
Prices are $4/hour for the 9' tables and i'm unsure on the bar boxes.
Either way, great place and I HIGHLY recommend checking it out if you are local or in town. I have no affiliation with the room other than I like playing there.