New Rules Book

phretless

Registered
A new rule book was just released that is most comprehensive Billiards, Carom, Snooker, and Pool rule book ever written. Well over 300 games, variations and handicap systems. This is a one stop shop, whether you want to learn a new game to play with your friends or are looking for games that push your skills to the limit.

Go to http://www.300ways.com/ for more information.

The goal is provide a comprehensive encylopedia of cue sport games and a platform to increase public awareness and interest in these games. Although this project started in 2007 and has taken thousands of hours, We are aware that it is still a work in progress. Our hope is that everyone will contribute to this project by submitting any information that we currently do not have.

blackflagsailor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Over 300 Ways to Play Billiards" is a fantastic book for any true Billiards fanatic. If you are looking to branch out from 8-Ball, 9-Ball, 14.1, or even wish to try something new that's not listed in BCA's fantastic rule book of 30+ games to play, then this is THE book you want. As the title claims, 300 Ways offers well over 300 billiard games. Not just standard pocket billiard games, but Snooker, Carom, English Billiards, Russian Billiards (Pyramid), and even Bagatelle games.

I have had the book only a total of three days at the time of writing this review, however it is evident that the author has painstakingly spent an incredibility long time researching the sport of billiards and it's rich history. James' incredible passion for billiards shows in the devotion to the development of this book. Many of the games found within it's pages our well over a hundred years in origin, while others are fantastic modern inventions, all offering both excitement and challenge to the billiard player of both novice and professional skill.

This is a great book to have on your game room shelf. Whether for family fun, or having friends over to play some pool, you will enjoy this book. It is truly a treasury of knowledge. I spent most of today playing games like Two Ball, Cricket, German Pyramid, Snooker Ten Ball, etc. I spent so much time at the table today, I lost track of time and my feet and back are killing me. But I had great fun!

A big thumbs up! Get this book! You will love it!

www.300ways.com

Last edited:

phretless

Registered
Tom "Dr. Cue" Rossman's feedback

Here is recent feedback provided, via email, by Tom "Dr. Cue" Rossman, who found a copy a the Super Billiard Expo in Pennsylvania last week.

Hello Jim!

Just wanted to say how much I was impressed by your extensive work on helping others find new ways to play billiards. I encourage you to stay the course and add "new games" as they come your way. "A work such as this will surely provide options that are seldom seen or heard about. Very unique!"

Take care... Tom "Dr. Cue" Rossman

RACK Up A VICTORY In Your GAME and LIFE!