NEED* some info from fellow AZers, come get me grammer nazis!
Does anybody know Allen Hanson and how strong does he play? A speed, A+ or even open speed player? He has played in some of the southwest 10 ball events last September and has cashed against the likes of Tommy Tokoph which I know plays at least A+ speed. I am supposed to match up with him tonight and would like to know what i am getting into.
Any info is appreciated thanks.
Does anybody know Allen Hanson and how strong does he play? A speed, A+ or even open speed player? He has played in some of the southwest 10 ball events last September and has cashed against the likes of Tommy Tokoph which I know plays at least A+ speed. I am supposed to match up with him tonight and would like to know what i am getting into.
Any info is appreciated thanks.
Last edited: