Recently I purchased a new computer and it kind of got me in the mood to write again. Dell sent me a replacement for the wireless keyboard but asyoucan see,it doesn't work all that well.
Despite that, Icranked out two new stories, one of them about my adventures with Niels Fiejen and the other about Vietnam (nothing gory butkind offunny looking back on it. If you see some typingerrors it's probably just keyboard errors.
You can view those two stories along with a couple of dozen other ones that I wrote over a periodof time. I'm not a professional writer and I don't give editing much more than a quick glance over. I write because I liketo tell true stories about my adventures in pool andlife in general. If you see a lot of keyboard errors or just don't like my stories, DON'T CLICK HERE.
JoeyA
Despite that, Icranked out two new stories, one of them about my adventures with Niels Fiejen and the other about Vietnam (nothing gory butkind offunny looking back on it. If you see some typingerrors it's probably just keyboard errors.
You can view those two stories along with a couple of dozen other ones that I wrote over a periodof time. I'm not a professional writer and I don't give editing much more than a quick glance over. I write because I liketo tell true stories about my adventures in pool andlife in general. If you see a lot of keyboard errors or just don't like my stories, DON'T CLICK HERE.
JoeyA