New To The Forum - Friends

what's all this friendly BS about anyway?

I've spent all of 17 seconds trying to figure out what the "friends" thingie is all about. All I could determine is there's an AZ quarterly drunken orgy fest, 1st one at your house Ray. :thumbup:

Any other friend benefits we should know about?

I think I'm gonna love this new Vbulletin stuff.

Matt <---- selfish lover that accepts invites only with 50-50 or "better" ratios. ;)
 
what is a Vbulletin friend

Bumpage. Hey, what does this silly new function offer? I see my GF toying with Facebook friends (she turned an invite down last night and what a mess ensued! TFF!).

Anyway, I'm clueless to this friendship malarky. I wanna know how to be even less productive in life!

I've sent out 47 friend invites so far, and in event one gets accepted I wanna know what we can do. :grin:

I'm taking one on the chin for all you inquiring minds that don't want to pipe up and look silly.


Matt <--- not really silly, not that there's anything wrong with it.
 
Bumpage. Hey, what does this silly new function offer? I see my GF toying with Facebook friends (she turned an invite down last night and what a mess ensued! TFF!).

Anyway, I'm clueless to this friendship malarky. I wanna know how to be even less productive in life!

I've sent out 47 friend invites so far, and in event one gets accepted I wanna know what we can do. :grin:

I'm taking one on the chin for all you inquiring minds that don't want to pipe up and look silly.


Matt <--- not really silly, not that there's anything wrong with it.

So far, I've figured out we can start our own little groups, even. Like, when we're planning a big event, or something else comes up that we have in common, once in a while. Plus, if you wanna pm someone you see around the forum often, you don't have to go look them up, anymore. Just look in your friends list. Also, it's a way to make sure those of us who currently CAN do other things wont' have time left to get them done, anymore, therefore, creating more "can't do it" monsters in the world. Ugh! :eek:

I could be way off base, but that's what all this looks like, to me. Good luck figuring it out!
 
Back
Top