Hi all. New to the community and would like to introduce myself. I also have a cue I would hope someone might know about....
It is a Rhino cue but nothing like the production ones I see on todays market. I know its from the mid 90's.
I also know there are two versions of Rhino cues. Im relatively convinced its a custom by (his name slips me) from texas handmade.
It has an actual Rhino on it that is facing forward and the word Rhino in bold relatively plain letters below that.
if anyone knows about rhino cues id love some info and I can post pictures! Help please and thanks for the welcome in advance
That guy J:thumbup:
It is a Rhino cue but nothing like the production ones I see on todays market. I know its from the mid 90's.
I also know there are two versions of Rhino cues. Im relatively convinced its a custom by (his name slips me) from texas handmade.
It has an actual Rhino on it that is facing forward and the word Rhino in bold relatively plain letters below that.
if anyone knows about rhino cues id love some info and I can post pictures! Help please and thanks for the welcome in advance
That guy J:thumbup: