~~@@ Newest Ebony & Ebony South West on earth, sick and wild, sit tight!! @@~~

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well just received this evil queen yesterday, fresh out from SW shop,the cue has fucia, silver blue, fucia triple veneers, fully loaded ringworks, and a complete set of ivory joint protectors~ WooHoo~~ most important of all, its Gaboon + Gaboon = Gabooooooooooooooon!!:D

As you may aware that SW is not taking any order for ebony, this is the order I placed a while back with my own design, Yes I am just showing off and couldn't be hapier, LOL,

Enjoy!! and I share with you my joy!!

Matt

DSC_3931ab_zps5554d5e0.jpg

DSC_3926ab_zps5d44ca08.jpg

DSC_3925ab_zps258d4ed4.jpg

DSC_3944ab_zps835a10d0.jpg

DSC_3933ab_zpsea83b93a.jpg

DSC_3922ab_zps049b1537.jpg

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
SW Ebony on Ebony

Another beautiful cue out of the SW shop! So glad Laurie, Mickey, and Al have kept Jerry Franklin's legacy alive.
Thanks for showing.

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matt - Wow. Definitely unique color combo. Stands out & eye-catching for sure. Nice pick up.

YA I spent like two hours working on the design for the veneer combos, it kills me and reminds me my first math test in junior high school:eek:

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another beautiful cue out of the SW shop! So glad Laurie, Mickey, and Al have kept Jerry Franklin's legacy alive.
Thanks for showing.

Been a while Greg, stick to SW its the best investment..

leftfootbl

not enough money!!!!
Silver Member
that's a beauty!! love how the veneers stand out. and as always love to see ebony on ebony southwests!!! thanks for sharing! :)

Brice

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very unique South West, I haven't seen one like it. Great pictures, thanks for showing.