Newly Redesigned Tool Box ( now starting at $1699 only)

customcuelathe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am here in flushing New Your ( Carom Cafe) unveiling my latest model of the Tool Box lll cue repair lathe, also I had a chance to play the USBA open tournament hosting one of the greatest 3-cushion player in the world Torbjorn Blomdahl.
This latest tool box model is by far my greatest achievements so far in the cue lathe models, it's super stable and super accurate, and everything still fits inside the toolbox. This unit is great to have at small billiard clubs, pool rooms or anyone looking to start doing cue repair. Here are some pictures of the lathe. I also still have lots of billiard cues for sale, including 2 great looking layani cues, 2 awsome hanbat butterfly cues and a whole bunch more.
You can email me at customcuelathes@hotmail.com for more info or call me @ 248-884-4469
Regards
a6898954-9a2f-7da6.jpg
a6898954-9a5c-9668.jpg
a6898954-9a78-7b92.jpg

a6898954-9a90-4c5f.jpg
 
Back
Top