Nice Joss for Trade or Sale

RDCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a Joss Cue Weight 19.2oz on my scale. The cue is in nice shape and is straight. This cue I was told is a Custom Joss it has a C before the serial number however Joss has not wrote me back yet. This was taken in on trade. It is straight and in very good condition. Has 1 ding in forearm I could not get it photographed I tried but it would not show up and a small approx 2 mm chip in the clear at the bottom of the butt cap by the bumper. This is a curly maple front ebony points with spear points. The veneers are black and natural. The buttsleeve inlays are curly maple and have a unique design. The ferrule is 13.20mm . 5/16x14 Joint Pin. This has a nice solid hit and plays well. I am taking trade offers or if you want to buy it PM me a offer...

joss1.jpg
 
MORNING BUMP Common guys lets move a nice Joss.. Throw mw some offers. I will let it go very fair....
 
Back
Top