no such thing as bad publicity.....14.1

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive been shaking my head at some of the threads from enhanced playing to Willie was a liar to 626 in exhibitions can be broke by many....on and on...

Then, i remembered (been retired a bit):

no such thing as bad publicity......


I see that ^^^^^^^ still holds true today.

So, no matter what some a55hat posts about John, Willie, some other top 14.1 player they are inevitably "bringing attention" to 14.1, and that is a good thing.

Jeff
 
I agree....this 626 has been a big boost for straight pool....

2627DBDD-8309-4ABD-91DD-F4673D564BE6.jpeg

And it aint gonna got derailed anytime soon.
 
No such thing as bad publicity, as long as they spell your name right. Hells yeah. I had random people watching 14.1 on Memorial Day lol.
 
Good point about all the publicity I will say that I do believe most think Will he was old, tired and forgetful when he said that he stopped at 526 because he was tired.

I remember hearing Jay Helfert say that Willie asked J to let him know if he was re-doing the same trick shot twice in a row and J said he had to stop him during an exhibition from repeating the same trick shot

So I don’t think very many are calling Willie a liar, just mistaken


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top