Not a Foul, what do you do?

You know the constant argument every week does turn me off. I would almost prefer to have a ref watch the entrie game/match. It just sometime seems to be the mood controler of the night. As much as I hear noone wathed that shot, I also hear the constant jacka$$ out there complain if you step to the table just to figure out what the hell they are doing. Somehow you are suppoed to read their mind and you are supposed to know in a cluster of balls some 5 feet away, just which solid or stripe they are going to hit (8 ball of course).
Just ongoing drama, every night. I am glad leage is over now for a while. I need a break from all the arguing.
I tell ya, sometime you just want to shove a cb down one of theses a-holes throat:mad:
 
I have played guys that any time they weren't watching will ask if they have ball in hand. Bugs me.

I don't think anyone should give ball in hand if they didn't foul just to avoid an argument because you are enforcing this behaviour and screwing everyone else he plays.
 
Back
Top