Now I Know Why Diamond Table's Are The Best

BigBull

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all i have spent the last two days at the diamond plant and been learning about the table's. if you are looking to get a table then i would for sure tell you to get a diamond.the staff they have there are so asome and know what they are doing.want two thank chad,ed and mike for all there help when i was there.



THANKS
BULL
 
Chad was glad you were built like you could handle the tables as well, lol.

S.
 
Huh??

chris_williams said:
You mean to tell me that Ric Jones is sending a rookie to set up my tournament this weekend

Did I miss something here?

Ray
 
chris_williams said:
You mean to tell me that Ric Jones is sending a rookie to set up my tournament this weekend

Oh, I hope he does show up and will you call him rookie to his face:p ?

S.
 
First off, it was meant to be a joke. Second off its not like I called him an a**hole or anything I just called him a rookie
 
chris_williams said:
First off, it was meant to be a joke. Second off its not like I called him an a**hole or anything I just called him a rookie

I was joking too, didn't you see:p ?

S.
 
chris_williams said:
Ric did say he was a monster

I don't think he needs a dolly or anything to move them tables.. he'll probably walk in with a table tucked under each arm like carrying grocery bags, lol.

S.
 
Back
Top