O.B. 121 Bocote Sneaky Pete Like New $200

aquaurchin99

Let's Make A Deal
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Will send payment when funds transfer to my PayPal. Thank you! They have been in the middle of a transfer for the past couple days.

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
So am I getting the cue? You havent reply back but you were constantly when we were dealing. ..if not just send me my money back and I be happy with that also.Thanks

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Am I getting the cue or the refund bro? send you like 6 message already!!! what's up brother?????

dlw6801

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
gu gygyguiugu;g

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Jul. 10 01.06.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Jul. 10 01.06.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,311
Last edited:

aquaurchin99

Let's Make A Deal
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I never sent payment after finding out someone else did. He told me I could have the cue though. But I never heard back from him.

My money is ready to go though.

MikeMania

MikeMania
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
mishap

I would never send payment on a cue posted for sale, without confirming with the seller that it is in fact still available and we solidify a deal. Too many grey areas there for me. just my opinion.

Last edited:

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I don't know what the dude is all worked up about?

you told me to send you money as gift and I did...and you have another person try to buy the same cue from you? well I sent you the payment so where is my cue? or a tracking number? or where's my refund? and also all your phone number that you posted on here are all BOGUS...I text and call all of them and they all are not you or even know about cue at all so I think I have right to be ALL WOKE UP about this brother

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I never sent payment after finding out someone else did. He told me I could have the cue though. But I never heard back from him.

My money is ready to go though.

well if your money is ready to go...you can have the cue...I don't want it anymore

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
you told me to send you money as gift and I did...and you have another person try to buy the same cue from you? well I sent you the payment so where is my cue? or a tracking number? or where's my refund? and also all your phone number that you posted on here are all BOGUS...I text and call all of them and they all are not you or even know about cue at all so I think I have right to be ALL WOKE UP about this brother

!!!!!!!!!!!!

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
To maybe alleviate this you should know that paypal sometimes puts a hold on funds being cleared for a few days(maybe a week?). That being said you were stupid and paid as a gift so I don't really feel bad if you get screwed. I don't want you to get screwed but appreciate that you learned a hard lesson if you did.