OB1 or OB Classic?

TheHulk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi folks,

I am getting a new OB cue, but I m struggling to decide which shaft to go for btw OB1 and OB Classic. I have not hit with any of them before, and my requirement is low deflection on cue ball and strong stroke feeling. Hope you guys can advice me on this, thanks!

charlieeeh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OB classic. But the OB 1 do have lower deflection, but imo the feel of the classic is far superior.

But then again, have you considered the WD700? Best of both worlds with feel + lower deflection.

TheHulk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OB classic. But the OB 1 do have lower deflection, but imo the feel of the classic is far superior.

But then again, have you considered the WD700? Best of both worlds with feel + lower deflection.

Nope because I am getting the OB cue, then the shaft has to be OB, haha, so still wondering which one to go for :)

I really appreciate your advice, thanks Charlieeeh!

Sawyer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have ob 1 and i like it alot have heard great things about the classic though

tbos33

Registered
I have the OB1 and OB Classic. I like them both, but the hit on the classic feels a little more firm/solid which is what I prefer.

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Classic all the way I have one best shaft I've ever shot with and I've had lots!

taemin952

XiaoTing Pan's Soulmate
Silver Member
I have a Schon with an OB1 and OB Classic Pro. I prefer the OB Classic Pro (11.75MM) by x3 because it's such a sweet crisp hit.

Last edited: