Obama Administration Targets Illegal Wildlife Trafficking

Wrong

obama, al sharpton, al franken, HITLER! three people whos politics you disagree with and one guy who killed 12 million people. nice list guy thats really brave of you to publicly take a stance against hitler. also id like to point out that regardless of you considering him to be a muslim and not black, obama is a christian. and hes black

White mother, black father. Why do you see him as Black?
 
I love ivory jointed cues, there is nothing in the world that plays JUST like ivory, the sound and feel is completely unique. I don't mind other synthetic joint materials, but I prefer ivory. I have amassed a cache of ivory joint blanks just in case the powers that be infringe on my happiness. I can totally understand why some folks object to the trade in ivory, seems like a dirty business in a lot of aspects. I guess at the end of the day, everything you may choose to partake in has a little dark side and you just have to live with your choices. If you drink, you are indirectly responsible for a host of crimes, if you smoke you are a borderline murderer, if you eat too much you are drain on our healthcare resources, if get high you are a criminal etc. It's an imperfect world, but an ivory jointed cue with lots of ivory inlays sure makes it more tolerable. :wink::wink:
 
I love all the libtarded quakness being exhibited in this thread. Typical though now, because when you disagree with bad policy or dislike someone because they are incompetent or just plain stupid, then you are called a racist. Read up and study the issue with an open mind (if you can), you'll see that it is bad policy. Willy-nilly calling people racist is weak and lame.

Or maybe when you just make up your own facts to suit your prejudice mindset... If you associate the president with being a muslim because of his name or way he looks, knowing full well he's not, that would be racist. You lose but thanks for playing!
 
White mother, black father. Why do you see him as Black?

People love to lump everyone into categories and often times they don't make any sense. Take a look at a globe if you want to figure out why people from certain regions look the way they look. "Black" is a color and he certainly isn't a whole lot darker than I am yet I've never been labeled as "black". My wife has blonde hair and I have brown, what color hair will my unborn child have? For some reason, nobody is racist against hair color...

His race doesn't matter. Where is parents were born and the color of their skin doesn't matter. His religion doesn't matter. His sex doesn't matter. If you don't like his policies, sorry, maybe you'll like the next president.
 
Last edited:
White mother, black father. Why do you see him as Black?
"He's not really black" is something I've mostly seen racist imbeciles say to (poorly) disguise their own (obvious) bigotry. You know, like that halfwit Ted Nugent and his admirers in the NPRubberRoom (which really ought to be fumigated and burned after this thread is sent there).

pj
chgo
 
"He's not really black" is something I've mostly seen racist imbeciles say to (poorly) disguise their own (obvious) bigotry. You know, like that halfwit Ted Nugent and his admirers in the NPRubberRoom (which really ought to be fumigated and burned after this thread is sent there).

pj
chgo

Why is npr left to the loons?
 
People love to lump everyone into categories and often times they don't make any sense. Take a look at a globe if you want to figure out why people from certain regions look the way they look. "Black" is a color and he certainly isn't a whole lot darker than I am yet I've never been labeled as "black". My wife has blonde hair and I have brown, what color hair will my unborn child have? For some reason, nobody is racist against hair color...

Oh, they are...
 
"He's not really black" is something I've mostly seen racist imbeciles say to (poorly) disguise their own (obvious) bigotry.

Maybe... or maybe it's an observation. Skin comes in a whole lot of different tones. Race is nothing more than a classification to describe the tone of a persons skin. To say anyone is "black" or "white" would be a blanket statement that doesn't really accurately describe anyone that I've ever met. In the general sense, he's best described as "mixed"... but I'd say we all are.
 
Back
Top