October 13th $50 9ball Waco,TX

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This event is being held the second Saturday to co-ordinate with the Houston Open. See details about that event here on AZ Forums.

NOVEMBER EVENT WILL BE SATURDAY - NOV 3, 2007

This is NOT an open event. You may play if you have not had a 5-6th or better finish in any major tournament. ie Fast Eddies 9Ball Tour, Midwest 9 Ball Tour, Joss Northeast Tour etc.

We have a council to determine eligibility for players that do not play in tournaments or may have had a 5-6th or better finish with extenuating circumstances.

Please call to see if you qualify. To "GET ON THE LIST" you must call when you are leaving your area or mail your entry FEE in early. You must be present at 11:00am PAID OR NOT or any "stand-by" players will be awarded your spot. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you pay ahead and can't make it by 11:00am and you lose your place to a stand by, you WILL get a full refund.

To pull this off in 1 day we must start ON time.

There will be NO more seeding. All draws will be random!

Here is a link to the Flyer. Click Here for Flyer***NOTE*** The phone number on the flyer is NOW correct!

Ray
254-379-2569 cell
877-379-2569 toll free cell

Our 1st place finisher will now receive a handsome plaque commemorating the event in addition to entry paid to the Fast Eddies 9ball Tour event in Waco and a sporty little payday too!

Attachments

• Roundtree.jpg
    Roundtree.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Flyer

Bigtruck said:
This event is being held the second Saturday to co-ordinate with the Houston Open. See details about that event here on AZ Forums.

This is NOT an open event. You may play if you have not had a 5-6th or better finish in any major tournament. ie Fast Eddies 9Ball Tour, Midwest 9 Ball Tour, Joss Northeast Tour etc.

We have a council to determine eligibility for players that do not play in tournaments or may have had a 5-6th or better finish with extenuating circumstances.

Please call to see if you qualify. To "GET ON THE LIST" you must call when you are leaving your area or mail your entry FEE in early. You must be present at 11:00am PAID OR NOT or any "stand-by" players will be awarded your spot. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you pay ahead and can't make it by 11:00am and you lose your place to a stand by, you WILL get a full refund.

Here is a link to the Flyer. Click Here for Flyer***NOTE*** The phone number on the flyer is NOW correct!

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

Our 1st place finisher will now receive a handsome plaque commemorating the event in addition to entry paid to the Fast Eddies 9ball Tour event in Austin and a sporty little payday too!

The link to the flyer is now up! If you would like a copy that you can print, please send me a PM.

Ray

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
1st & 2nd Place !!!!!

Both the winner and the runner up will have their entry paid to the Fast Eddies 9 Ball Tour in Waco the following weekend!!!

I must say..... The Waco Fast Eddies is very nice!

Remember the field is limited to 48!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks!!

Bigtruck said:

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

Our 1st place finisher will now receive a handsome plaque commemorating the event in addition to entry paid to the Fast Eddies 9ball Tour event in Waco and a sporty little payday too!

Special thanks go out to Lewis Jones & Paul Blank of PKL Promotions for sponsoring our event with paid entry for the winner!

The paid entry for the runner up is sponsored by Cue & A Billiard Promotions.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who's it gonna be?????

9Ball_JJ said:
Just a friendly little bump

Who's gonna take home the title in October????

Attachments

• Roundtree.jpg
    Roundtree.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 307

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:
Who's gonna take home the title in October????
I think this one is wrong...looks like neither one of us is going to make it this time around. :(

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Would be hard!

9Ball_JJ said:
I think this one is wrong...looks like neither one of us is going to make it this time around. :(

Yes, it would be hard to win if you weren't there!

We'll see ya next time Juan!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Waco....

Bigtruck said:
Special thanks go out to Lewis Jones & Paul Blank of PKL Promotions for sponsoring our event with paid entry for the winner!

Ray

This is a special promotion to send (2) players with paid entry to the Fast Eddies 9Ball event in Waco, which is the following week of this tournament in Waco.

We normally only have the winner's entry paid. Look forward to seeing you there!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hee Hee Hee!

I rack balls said:
So can I enter now and still play after I win the Houston Open? :D :p :rolleyes:

Eric.

I do think that you winning the open is possible! That, of course, would graduate you!! Won't be long till we find out!!:D

Ray

Last edited:

LPAC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmmmm

well i think i will go ahead and go down this month with a few friends, and hopefully i dont go two and out ......if i dont go two and out i should get lucky and win a few and get a few rolls, who knows i might get a little trophy with my name on it,....i dont want the money only the trophy....can the donkey play yet

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Plaque....

LPAC said:
well i think i will go ahead and go down this month with a few friends, and hopefully i dont go two and out ......if i dont go two and out i should get lucky and win a few and get a few rolls, who knows i might get a little trophy with my name on it,....i dont want the money only the trophy....can the donkey play yet

That's right, when you snapped it off there was no plaque yet. How's this?

Sorry no Donkey!

Attachments

• Pacheco.jpg
    Pacheco.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 220

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Chances....

Bigtruck said:

Ray

This month you will have (2) Chances to get your entry paid into the Fast Eddies 9Ball Tour the week following this event which is also in Waco!!!

Ray

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Count Me in Ray...I may bring the guy Mervin from Dubai...Depends what time my tournament ends Friday night...

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cool!!

rack'em zach'em said:
Count Me in Ray...I may bring the guy Mervin from Dubai...Depends what time my tournament ends Friday night...

Just PM me his full name so we can get him qualified. It can be a little tricky for out of the country players!

Ray

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay I'll get it when I go to Dallas tonight....he's not that good Doug said I needed to give him the eight...but I'm playing better...

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
Okay I'll get it when I go to Dallas tonight....he's not that good Doug said I needed to give him the eight...but I'm playing better...

So he plays about my speed.

Tony