Odds and Ends

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Been busy cleaning out my storage and finding all kinds of things in there. Here are a couple of cool items you might like. Nick Varner's Smooth Stroke (very good on wood shafts) and Lou Butera's Tip Tapper. Special of the day, you get one of each for only $15 and I will pay the shipping. Only three tip tappers left. Paypal or Zelle. I only have one tip tapper left, so I will substitute a pool ball key chain if you prefer. Yes, there is one eight ball that is larger than the others. I'm doing my best to empty out my billiard storage and find loving homes for my collection. More to come!

Attachments

• IMG_2368.jpg
    IMG_2368.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2369.jpg
    IMG_2369.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Mensabum

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been busy cleaning out my storage and finding all kinds of things in there. Here are a couple of cool items you might like. Nick Varner's Smooth Stroke (very good on wood shafts and Lou Butera's Tip Tapper. Special of the day, you get one of each for only $15 and I will pay the shipping. Only three tip tappers left. Paypal or Zelle.
Will you take a money order or cash app?? Pay pal stuff has been 'Odd' lately. Trying to avoid if at all possible. Even for a lousy 15 bucks. Lol.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Will you take a money order or cash app?? Pay pal stuff has been 'Odd' lately. Trying to avoid if at all possible. Even for a lousy 15 bucks. Lol.
Money order is fine. Send to me at 2003 Velez Dr. Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275. Make sure to include your mailing address.