old kamui tips authenticity?

linds

proudly Philippine made!
Silver Member
hello folks...has been ages since my last log at AZ/ just want to clarify some old kamui tips i have if fake or not? tips are more or less dacade old... opinions pls?
45687332_1881647225221925_5529971131781480448_n.jpg

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hello folks...has been ages since my last log at AZ/ just want to clarify some old kamui tips i have if fake or not? tips are more or less dacade old... opinions pls?
View attachment 615803
Assume that 10,000 AZB-ers have confirmed via ESP that they are absolutely genuine --beyond any doubt.
Then immediately toss them in a garbage can, or send them to Ray Charles so he can shoot a few racks with each of them.

Simply entropy -- tips, like anything else in the Universe change over time.

Arnaldo

linds

proudly Philippine made!
Silver Member
Assume that 10,000 AZB-ers have confirmed via ESP that they are absolutely genuine --beyond any doubt.
Then immediately toss them in a garbage can, or send them to Ray Charles so he can shoot a few racks with each of them.

Simply entropy -- tips, like anything else in the Universe change over time.

Arnaldo
you are right... actually i posted them on pool groups together with parts from atlas/prather/tiger ad ended up being criticize of selling "fake" items... which i believe most of the "old timers" be familiar with... or perhaps i was really screwed? btw i used the black 2008-09 and was fine even pro players liked them...