Old Schuler 3C cue F/S Low$$$

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
SOLD TO FATBOY

The cue is straight. Old but solid player. No signature. Will trade for Eddie Robin book or sell for $175 delivered. Paypal to drawman623@aol.com

MVC-001F.jpg


MVC-002F.jpg
 
Last edited:
The cue was shipped yesterday to Fatboy. Thanks for your question. I should have updated this thread a day sooner.
 
I was assured that the cue was over 30 years old. I thought the steele collar on the butt and black collar on the shaft were an odd match but I was assured they are original. Noel Mendosa would be the man to ask at Schuler cue. He is one of the experts. I sold all my Schulers to Jose Parica a few years back. This one I bought at a tournament from a friend who wanted a few bucks fast.
 
Drawman623 said:
I was assured that the cue was over 30 years old. I thought the steele collar on the butt and black collar on the shaft were an odd match but I was assured they are original. Noel Mendosa would be the man to ask at Schuler cue. He is one of the experts. I sold all my Schulers to Jose Parica a few years back. This one I bought at a tournament from a friend who wanted a few bucks fast.

i'm sure its over 30 years old, the color of the shaft is a very rough indicator, i have cues that are almost 50 and i have noticed that you can tell a cue within 10 years by the shaft color(sometimes), there is no way this cue is less that 25 years old, my guess was 30-35 yrs old. i will find out and let you know-its not important but something to talk about. :) thanks again i couldnt be happier.
 
Back
Top