Old Strickland vs Reyes tape live broadcast

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was doing some cleaning up and came across a tape of Strickland vs Reyes . It was recorded from TV. It is around 1993 or 94 I don't remember. The interesting thing is, it was broadcast live for maybe the first time. In this match Strickland plays at a level that is high even for him. His play was nothing short of amazing.

I looked around on the net and youtube but didn't see this match on there. It may but I could not find it. If it is out there I will just throw the tape away. If someone knows how to post it to youtube though I would be happy to send them the tape.

It is old and may need some cleaning up to make it look good so who ever wants it should have some skills at working with old tapes. I really would like to see it posted up for people to see.
 
I was doing some cleaning up and came across a tape of Strickland vs Reyes . It was recorded from TV. It is around 1993 or 94 I don't remember. The interesting thing is, it was broadcast live for maybe the first time. In this match Strickland plays at a level that is high even for him. His play was nothing short of amazing.

I looked around on the net and youtube but didn't see this match on there. It may but I could not find it. If it is out there I will just throw the tape away. If someone knows how to post it to youtube though I would be happy to send them the tape.

It is old and may need some cleaning up to make it look good so who ever wants it should have some skills at working with old tapes. I really would like to see it posted up for people to see.
The match was the first live broadcast of a men's event., IIRC.

Brunswick held a live mixed partners event prior (Sigel and Mataya won).


1994 World PBT Championship. Earl beats George Breedlove in the semis, then insanely thumps Efren in the finals!
 
I was searching for this video for years. Really hope someone puts it on youtube soon. Would love to watch it really bad
 
Back
Top