Older Schon FS

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is a mid ninetys Schon with 2 shafts. I have never been able to determine the model. Not sure of the weight but I'd guess it's around 19.5.

It comes with 3 shafts. The 2 Schon shafts are in excellent shape with smooth stroking areas. One is about 12mm the other is about 12.75mm. The thicker of the two has a slight roll. The third is a Schon collared OB2. It has 90% of the playing life left on the original tip and is in pristine condition with no dings, marks or scratches.

Asking NO LONGER AVAILABLE shipped. Thanks for looking :thumbup:

0200.jpg

0199.jpg

0210.jpg

0211.jpg

Last edited:

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Not sure of the model, but judging by the hollow-point pin, it looks like as ST-era cue. With 2 of the older Schon shafts and an OB, this is a LOT of Schon for the money! Wish I had the cash for it. Good luck with your sale!

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not sure of the model, but judging by the hollow-point pin, it looks like as ST-era cue. With 2 of the older Schon shafts and an OB, this is a LOT of Schon for the money! Wish I had the cash for it. Good luck with your sale!

Thanks....bump

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Actually, the Acme pin is from 1992 (I think), which would make it an SL? Anyway, I can't find a model anywhere with that butt sleeve, it's not marked as an LTD, so maybe it's a Special? He'd probably need to check with Evan to be sure...I'd say new it was in the $800 range somewhere.........so $650 with an OB shaft is a pretty square deal!

theblemishedone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Free bump!

This will make someone VERY happy for the holidays!

If I liked SS-jointed cues, I'd be totally up on this Schon!

oneshotwiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
If the shafts which say "Schon 13" around the collar are original to the cue then it is from 1993 as that is the only year the shafts were marked in this manner