Omen Break/Jump Cue For Sale

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
SOLD!!!

Very nice custom Pete Omen break/jump cue. Cocobola butt section with gray stained birdseye maple forearm. Checkered index rings with nickel surrounding. Weighs 20oz. 13mm shaft with phenolic tip. Flat faced joint with a 3/8 x 11 pin. Omen is inscribed on pin. This cue was used a handful of times, and is in very good overall condition. This cue retails for around $450 now. Asking $320 shipped in conus!

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

Last edited:

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
I personally feel these are the hardest hitting break cues out there. I've used one for a few years regularly. Great cue and a great seller! :thumbup:

Pyrrhomaniac

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Any input on the difference in play between a phenolic tip and a one-piece phenolic tip/ferrule?

Could you use this as a back-up shooter with just a phenolic tip, or is it too non-porous to hold chalk? I ask because I often have friends come out and see me when I'm shooting and they want to use one of my cues, and I'd rather not have to carry around 3+ cues, ideally just two butts and a few shafts.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Any input on the difference in play between a phenolic tip and a one-piece phenolic tip/ferrule?

Could you use this as a back-up shooter with just a phenolic tip, or is it too non-porous to hold chalk? I ask because I often have friends come out and see me when I'm shooting and they want to use one of my cues, and I'd rather not have to carry around 3+ cues, ideally just two butts and a few shafts.

i have one of these omen jump break cues also.. and it is by far the best break cue i ever used.. the one piece phenolic tip is a trademark product made by mike gulyassi.. so in order to have one , you would need to go through him..

i believe there is no difference between this setup and and the one piece...

also.. you cannot use this cue as a shooting cue with the tip.. it is waaaay too hard.. also the shaft is very thick..

chris

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
i have one of these omen jump break cues also.. and it is by far the best break cue i ever used.. the one piece phenolic tip is a trademark product made by mike gulyassi.. so in order to have one , you would need to go through him..

i believe there is no difference between this setup and and the one piece...

also.. you cannot use this cue as a shooting cue with the tip.. it is waaaay too hard.. also the shaft is very thick..

chris

Thanks Chris.:)

Someone could play with the phenolic tip, but do not expect to be able to spin the cueball all over the place.