On Q cases...Thoughts

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Just bought an On Q case, used like new, made by Garth Bair, my first. It confirmed what I had heard over the years and educated me to what other fine custom cases are out there. The work is impeccable. It has a lined tube interior which is my preference. Fit and finish is beautiful. Workmanship is top of the heap. The lid latch is fantastic. It's built like it'll be used by the military 😉... I absolutely love it. If you know Garth's work, share your thoughts.....

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just bought an On Q case, used like new, made by Garth Bair, my first. It confirmed what I had heard over the years and educated me to what other fine custom cases are out there. The work is impeccable. It has a lined tube interior which is my preference. Fit and finish is beautiful. Workmanship is top of the heap. The lid latch is fantastic. It's built like it'll be used by the military 😉... I absolutely love it. If you know Garth's work, share your thoughts.....
I have one of Garths cases myself. I don't take it out. It stores cues, looks gorgeous, and will be passed on to my Son...someday. ;)
You also could not ask to talk with a nicer human being than Mr. Bair.