On the Road again...Yorktown VA

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I will be in Yorktown VA all next week leaving Friday. Any good places to play near by, and anyone up for a few games? I'll be free from about 4:30PM on. Let me know.


Josh
 
If you're wanting to stay close to Yorktown then Pockets should be your first choice if you want action or cheap games. It's in Newport News on Jefferson Ave. If you're looking for a bar box then Breakaway on Warwick Blvd. isn't to bad. Obelisk is ok also and is a little closer to Yorktown, it's on Warwick also.
Where are you staying in Yorktown? If the traffic isn't to bad Qmasters is about a 45 min. drive away. They have a handicap 9ball tourney on Wednesday night.
 
Thanks for the info, Bub. I stayed at Pockets for the duration of my trip. Very nice place. Action was easy to find. I ended up donating to a local. Still had a really good time. Thanks again and rep to ya.

Josh
 
Back
Top