For all the avid SW Cueists on our AZ Board:
I have room for two students in the Laughlin, NV. Pool School on March 16-17-18th. Just pm me.
I will be in the great State of Arizona for a week prior to that date doing a little golfing. If anyone would like my normal all day session I could become available. "Have video will travel"!
Other Road Show dates just pm me.
See ya soon,
Randy Goettlicher
randyg@poolschool.com
CUE-TECH Pool School
1 800 707-0158
I have room for two students in the Laughlin, NV. Pool School on March 16-17-18th. Just pm me.
I will be in the great State of Arizona for a week prior to that date doing a little golfing. If anyone would like my normal all day session I could become available. "Have video will travel"!
Other Road Show dates just pm me.
See ya soon,
Randy Goettlicher
randyg@poolschool.com
CUE-TECH Pool School
1 800 707-0158