One Piece Cues

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone out there carry a one piece cue? I’ve owned two piece cues since 1963. You name it and I’ve had it. I don’t own a break or jump cue. I break with a house cue I pull off the wall. A lot of times I’ll just keep shooting with the house cue if I make something on the break and forget I’m shooting with it and i just do pretty good with it.

It’s been years but I have seen a player in Houston carrying a one piece cue. He carried it in a case made out of PVC pipe with a PVC cap at both ends And a strap attached to carry it over his shoulder. I thought it was novel but at the same time I’ve been considering it.

ANY THOUGHTS OR COMMENTS?

Greg M

I play English pool. Both my playing cue and my break cue are one–pieces. For American eight–ball, I'm also hoping to get a one–piece Chinese eight–ball cue as opposed to a standard 1/2 jointed American cue.

doubletrouble

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone out there carry a one piece cue? I’ve owned two piece cues since 1963. You name it and I’ve had it. I don’t own a break or jump cue. I break with a house cue I pull off the wall. A lot of times I’ll just keep shooting with the house cue if I make something on the break and forget I’m shooting with it and i just do pretty good with it.

It’s been years but I have seen a player in Houston carrying a one piece cue. He carried it in a case made out of PVC pipe with a PVC cap at both ends And a strap attached to carry it over his shoulder. I thought it was novel but at the same time I’ve been considering it.

It’s been years but I have seen a player in Houston carrying a one piece cue. He carried it in a case made out of PVC pipe with a PVC cap at both ends And a strap attached to carry it over his shoulder. I thought it was novel but at the same time I’ve been considering
I play English pool. Both my playing cue and my break cue are one–pieces. For American eight–ball, I'm also hoping to get a one–piece Chinese eight–ball cue as opposed to a standard 1/2 jointed American cue.
great cues, haven't had my own, but think can't leave it out of your sight when out shooting pool.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I mean it's really up to you if you want to carry around such a long thing with you. In over 30 years of playing, I can remember one person I have seen with a personal one piece cue they carried with them, it was a snooker cue and they just used it for normal pool. I think he had it from his family and just grabbed it to use.