ONe pocket now...

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess telling everyone slowed the site to a crawl. Or at least for me. I think the more that log on the slowe it goes, mine was going about 1 frame per 30 seconds. I saw no one now, guess they quit

shpshtr

Registered
still running, freezes up with heavy use , just hit refresh if it freezes on you, useually lots of viewers so it slows down.

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
almost useless

shpshtr said:
still running, freezes up with heavy use , just hit refresh if it freezes on you, useually lots of viewers so it slows down.

Was able to see Dan lost that one. Seeing parts of shots. I think they might be better off restricting amount of users then the lucky ones who check often will be able to get some enjoyment out of it. this way is useless to a degree

cheesemouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nfty9er said:
I guess telling everyone slowed the site to a crawl. Or at least for me. I think the more that log on the slowe it goes, mine was going about 1 frame per 30 seconds. I saw no one now, guess they quit

I thought about that before I posted about the game. I had watched some four or five games all ready w/o much trouble. I began to feel guilty about not sharing with my fellow AZ'ers that some high test one hole was taking place....the site froze up on me shorty afterwards.

I don't know what it takes to allow heavier traffic but next time I will just enjoy in a selfish nature....:)