one pocket richmond

dontscratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played in the one pocket tournament at Diamond Billiards in Richmond Va. yesterday-had a good turn out-about 30 I think.
Won 1 match-lost one by playing a guy who was better than me, and gave one away-
When I left Larry Kressel(sp),Shorty Davis, Big John, and a guy from the beach where all still in-might have been a couple of others,I am not sure-
Diamond Billiards is a really good place, and the food is excellent-looking forward to the next one-

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Played in the one pocket tournament at Diamond Billiards in Richmond Va. yesterday-had a good turn out-about 30 I think.
Won 1 match-lost one by playing a guy who was better than me, and gave one away-
When I left Larry Kressel(sp),Shorty Davis, Big John, and a guy from the beach where all still in-might have been a couple of others,I am not sure-
Diamond Billiards is a really good place, and the food is excellent-looking forward to the next one-

Was it played on the Diamonds or the other 9 footers?

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
When?

When is the next one? How much is the entry? Give us the information please!

dontscratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
was played on both diamonds and the others-they usually have 2 a year-so I am guessing it will be close to the end of the year-$50 entry fee-handicapped fairly in my opinion-race to 3 on winners and 2 on losers-