One tournament canceled, another postponed

albatross

cynical squared
Silver Member
The World Cup that was scheduled to be held in Las Vegas in March has been canceled. The U. S. National, which is usually held early in the year, will not be contested until the autumn (at earliest).

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The World Cup that was scheduled to be held in Las Vegas in March has been canceled. The U. S. National, which is usually held early in the year, will not be contested until the autumn (at earliest).
That was going to be pretty sweet paired up with the World 10 Ball. Any idea if it will be held in 2022 or if the rotation will be years down the road?

albatross

cynical squared
Silver Member
That was going to be pretty sweet paired up with the World 10 Ball. Any idea if it will be held in 2022 or if the rotation will be years down the road?
Predator was sponsoring three World Cups in Las Vegas in three consecutive years, 2021-2023. I don’t know what their new plans are. Hopefully, they will be held in 2022-2024.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any early news on this event for next spring? It is only a little over 6 months out. I got to start planning vacation for that time period in a couple of months. It is on the calendar alongside of the WPA World 10 Ball. Obviously everything is up in the air with covid but I'd think there would be initial planning and contracts underway. Such as the venue?

Thanks.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone got any info yet on if this is still going ahead for next spring in Vegas? Thanks.