Open Call to all Cuemakers and Suppliers...

OrigZaphod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently as most of us are aware, the community, and the world as a whole, has lost one of the great ones. This is a sad sad fact. It has been shown that one of his last wishes was to ask the friends he has not to send flowers or cards but to offer their support to the fight for a cure. That is one very unselfish man, even in his last moments cared more about the rest of us then himself.

I am saddened that I am unable to donate to the fund myself, and it hurts, so instead I am putting a call out to every cue maker, billiard supply company that can see this or hear about it, PLEASE show the support that so many of your players have and Doug Himself, and donate, if only 25.00. The goal that was setup is a very modest goal. Heck cues alone sell for double the amount they would like to raise in Doug's honor.

Please visit the site and make a donation, show Doug, that his caring, compassion and drive was not lost on unwelcome souls. It can not help him now, but it can help someone tomorrow. This is your chance to give back, in a way that truly matters.

http://honor.americanheart.org/site/TR/Events/General?pxfid=20240&fr_id=1030&pg=fund

Thank you for reading this and I pray that the billiards community can show how strong we are...

As a side edit, after Katrina we all got together and had an auction with all the proceeds going to the victims fund. Why can we not do that again now for Doug. I still have the Signed Jannette Lee Cue ball I won in that I would put up for starters..

Dennis M

Last edited: