Open Weert 9 ball tournament

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
qualifications have started allready, the tournament is the 29th, and there will be no live broadcast.

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
its already busy. 9b quali started today, 7ball shootout will be saterday, open lastst till sunday night.

check the ipt section, there is a post that says weert hosts ipt quali, u will find the links there. to lasy to copy paste sorry :D

not sure u can folow the scores life, might see them on the website, but they wont be updated every 5seconds i guess.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
My qualification match starts in 21/2 hours. Yesterday´s qualifiers were Nick v/d Berg, Alex Lely, Niels Feijen, Brian Beekers, Serge Das, Marko Vogel, Ayan Ozver and Pascal Budo. That´s pretty much the Dutch top 5.....tough crowd.
edit: You coming Solar?

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
dutch ?

u mean dutch AND belgium.

das serge, en budo pascal are belgiums who just came back from the eurotour in praag. Do u know perhaps how there match went? sorry i have to stand up for my fellow friends. :D

if im going: YEs, no, yes , no yes, no, yes , no thats where i am at the moment. :D i was maybe going to drive with David vanhauter for the quali on saterday, and see his games and some other friends qualifying, and the ringgame, but im VERY VERY VERY short in cash. need the money to pay for the entreefee for some local tournaments i got more chance to win, and if david qualifie's, he'll stay in holland, and i need to be back on sunday , because i got a barbox tournament then. I REALLY wanted to go, i mean 100$ for a vip ticket, play maybe some pool with ronney, alex, nvdb , champagne, free drinks, front row seets thats NOTHING, but i lost my job 2 months ago, and i cant afford anything :( again. Hope ill have a job by march for the ipt.

but dont worry, ill get there anyway. my gf is CRAZY about holland, and she making me crazy asking me everytime when are we going???? , so i should go there soon. Good luck with your quali dave. Geeft er een lap op!!!

Last edited:

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
My response was open for misinterpretation, but I know Serge and Budo are Belgian off course. I don´t know how they did, but they qualified, so must have been good. Maybe I´ll see you in april at the 14.1 WC qualifier?

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
well have enough chance to meet eachother :) didnt even know about the WC.

here are the quali's of the first day:
Winnerside:
Brian Beekers
Nick van den Berg
Alex Lely
Pascal "The pro" Budo (Belgium)

Losersside:
Ayan Özver
Niels Feijen
Serge Das (Belgium)
Marko Vogel

Already 2 guys qualified. And yes they play pritty good, but they are not the top5 of our country, but they are used of playing in the eurotour and that helps i guess in a tournament like open weert.