Orginal Predator BK and Nice 3x6 Leather case FS/FT

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
TRADE PENDING

I have this case posted already but I just came across this Predator break cue today. I dont know a whole lot about Predator cues but I believe that this is a pre cat 314 maybe, Im not sure so please correct me if Im wrong. Any knowledge would be much appreciated. The butt is arrow straight the shaft has a slight roll to it. Breaks great even though it only has what looks like a triangle tip on it. Has a black linen wrap on it. It is in pretty good shape has a few nicks at the collars and a couple scuffs here and there, but overall in pretty good shape. The roll in the shaft doesnt affect playablility that I can tell. Hits good I played with it for about an hour. Not sure of the value, hoping you guys could help me out here.

Second I have a nice Vincitore 3x6 Leather case. Only has a few marks down on the bottom. The rest of the case is probably 95-98%. Black with gold hardware.

Looking to trade to about anything but would probaly perfer a nice 2x4 case or maybe a nice sneaky or jump break or something, but I will look at anything.

I know you guys are going to ask me what value Im looking for and Im really not sure just shoot me some offers. Sorry I cant be of anymore help.

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited: