Orlando Open Who's Going?

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
Well all, it's almost here...The phones are non stop and it looks like its going to be a great showing.

So who's going? Please make sure and stop by to say hello to me when you get here.

Eydie

O

onepocketchump

I'll be there - from Wednsday on. With Fury, Blaze, Tempest, and Sterling cues. We will have Fury Jump/Break cues and I am personally available to prove my views on jump cues to anyone who cares to come by and try one.

John

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
onepocketchump said:
I'll be there - from Wednsday on. With Fury, Blaze, Tempest, and Sterling cues. We will have Fury Jump/Break cues and I am personally available to prove my views on jump cues to anyone who cares to come by and try one.

John

I'll be there and will not be hard to find..I'm helpin out ..

DEADSTROKE32---->>>>

Attachments

• Art.jpg
    Art.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 161

hustlefinger

Silver Member
I’m trying for Saturday or Sunday, if time permits. There are a LOT of players attending from this area, gotta check up on them. I’ll definitely look for you Eydie and this onepocketfellow might be good enough to show me how to jump a ball.

Rick

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
This is going to be really big. I got a call from The Miz yesterday and we expect to see him sometime this week with his family.

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
I'm leaving after work! My flight should be in close to 10:30 PM. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like down there so I can ensure I've packed accordingly?