out of body 9-ball experience

berlowmj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This evening I was playing 9 ball with myself in the basement. It was as if I was a spectator watching myself break & run 3 consecutive times. For me, it was an incredible experience.

Many of you have been gracious enough to answer my ignorant questions. I just thought that I would share something positive.
 
it's about time!!! We were tired of being helpful and giving advice. But 3 in a row? I expect better from you...You gotta do at least a dozen before I'll be happy with you. :thumbup:


...Congrats!
 
Way to go... each threshold you cross, will seem to be an "out of body experience". Keep that thought & get on to "four in a row".

In my experience, I find that playing good & running out is a "frame of mind". If I am used to "running out", my mind will concern itself with that chore. If I am not used to "running out", my mind will suspect each shot, as I make my way to the prize.
 
is that what i'm doing wrong? i should be playing while i'm high? haha jk

but on a serious note, i like it when you're running a rack out from the 1 and before you blink, you're drilling in the 9ball. my buddy calls it blacking out :p
 
Back
Top