Outsville (Chris Renfro) service

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe a week ago I mentioned to Chris on Facebook about how the 10 ball rack was breaking, it was not even my rack, just what I saw on a stream with my son and what he told me was happening when the opponent racked.

I just got a new rack from them in the mail, did not ask for one, did not expect one, it just showed up. We did buy a few sets of racks from him, but I never mentioned anything about wanting another one sent, he just looked up the address and sent a free new version over. Also should mention years ago when my son was playing in the Jr events at SBE he gave me a rack set, chalk and a few tips as a gift for my son when I was talking to him at his booth.

This is why the Outsville patch is only one of the only 3 on my case, Chris is what us jewish folk would call a mensch.

jrmuckadoo

Registered
Maybe a week ago I mentioned to Chris on Facebook about how the 10 ball rack was breaking, it was not even my rack, just what I saw on a stream with my son and what he told me was happening when the opponent racked.

I just got a new rack from them in the mail, did not ask for one, did not expect one, it just showed up. We did buy a few sets of racks from him, but I never mentioned anything about wanting another one sent, he just looked up the address and sent a free new version over. Also should mention years ago when my son was playing in the Jr events at SBE he gave me a rack set, chalk and a few tips as a gift for my son when I was talking to him at his booth.

This is why the Outsville patch is only one of the only 3 on my case, Chris is what us jewish folk would call a mensch.
Mazel Tov

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I’ve always had great service from Outsville. My most recent order of Accu-Racks was placed on Monday and I received them on Thursday.