Overdue Thank You's to Some AZer's

lstevedus

One of the 47%
Silver Member
I'll start with a ty to Kevin Varney who was really good about answering my questions, and I'm happy with the cues I bought from him. I also bought a cue from Trav Dorn that I'm happy with. There's an Azer on here that goes by gutshot, and he helped me find a Richard Harris Bluegrass that I was looking for. Thank you Kelly. I bought some chalk and tips from Koinnkid, and his business card is sitting on my desk. Thanks Troy. Last but not least, thank you Joe Whitten for the super nice 4x8 case you made for me. It was nice meeting Joe at the Derby last year. Oops..I almost forgot Steve Lomax. I bought one of his jump cues. Thanks Steve. These guys were all really nice and great to work with. I'd definitely buy from any of them again.
 
Back
Top