Padauk/Canary Wood Triangle

speedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Up for sale is an African Padauk/Canary Wood/Zebrawood triangle. Laminated construction for rigidity and stability. The wood blanks are sawed into strips, reversed and glued back together to relieve any wood stresses. This process removes any stresses in the wood that could lead to distortion and inaccuracy. This triangle features African padauk as the primary wood, canary wood for the filler strips, and zebra wood for the corner splices.

-Extra hand room for tight racking.
-Cutouts at each corner for easy rack removal.
-Hand sanded to 600 grit.
-Hard, polished finish.
-Fits in the rack storage of popular tables; Diamond, Valley, etc.

Price: SOLD, including USPS shipping to lower 48 states.or make reasonable offer via private message

Check my feedback. The triangles I make are all unique. No two are the same. They are made for accuracy, beauty, distinct design, and longevity. Many will be passed down through generations of pool players. If you have a design in mind, please send a private message and I will be happy to quote a price and delivery.

To order, please send $85.00 to PayPal account: jonarden@aol.com

Prices are only going to increase. Lumber in general has increased considerably. Exotic wood prices are going through the roof and many foreign species are being restricted from export.

I would like to hear from you if you have special requests.

Thanks to all those great AZ Billiard followers who have purchased my triangles over the past years.

Attachments

• DSC03138.jpg
    DSC03138.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 2,097
  • DSC03139.jpg
    DSC03139.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 2,046
  • DSC03140.jpg
    DSC03140.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 2,009
Last edited: