howaboutnever

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Left a Pm on AZB for Danny...I want a "351" DVD.....so if you know Danny
tell him to check his PM's. Thanks,VR

bmccaslin

Registered Human
Silver Member
I'd love to have one of those too...I really enjoy watching him play straight pool. If you hear from him, or if Danny sees this, please let me/us know as I'm sure there are others in the forum that would like to know how we could get a copy of his run.

Thanks!

Brian

Does anyone know if Danny is still competing? Does he play regularly on any of the tours? Very sorry to the OP for the off topic question. I just wonder what Danny is doing these days. I have only seen him play a few times, and I really like his game.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Does anyone know if Danny is still competing? Does he play regularly on any of the tours? Very sorry to the OP for the off topic question. I just wonder what Danny is doing these days. I have only seen him play a few times, and I really like his game.

I seem to recall him finishing fairly well, quarter finals perhaps, in some tourney not that long ago.....Turning Stone perhaps? Just a guess....

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I seem to recall him finishing fairly well, quarter finals perhaps, in some tourney not that long ago.....Turning Stone perhaps? Just a guess....

He recently played in the "world" 14.1 championship.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
PM Tramp Steamer....they live in the same area....the Show Me state.

Indeed.
As a matter-of-fact, I saw Danny in the pool room a couple of three weeks ago.
I wish I knew how to contact him for you, but I don't. He rarely comes by, and pretty much keeps to himself.
If I see him again I'll tell him to take a peek at the last several forum pages. :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Danny Harriman.....reminds me of a younger Sigel.
Looks like a poet....runs hundreds at straight pool.

IMG_1974.JPG

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Howdy and salutations

I have not been playing much as of late, I will however be recording more high runs soon - as I will have access to practice table. I have actually thought of having a live feed for others to view - if they join me web cite. In addition to your membership the viewer will receive one night per week a live audio commentary of my thoughts as I run through these racks. It's still in the works but I would like to know if there is any market for this. Just trying to make a little money while promoting straight pool in a positive way. Is there any interrest? Thanks for the kind words and support.

LIAKOS27

NOT banned (yet)
Silver Member
I have not been playing much as of late, I will however be recording more high runs soon - as I will have access to practice table. I have actually thought of having a live feed for others to view - if they join me web cite. In addition to your membership the viewer will receive one night per week a live audio commentary of my thoughts as I run through these racks. It's still in the works but I would like to know if there is any market for this. Just trying to make a little money while promoting straight pool in a positive way. Is there any interrest? Thanks for the kind words and support.

There is a lot of interest Danny, but once you put a $$ on something it seems 99% of players who WERE interested seems to run!

That being said, I hope you're well sir! Keep us up to date on this endeavor because I am! I seem to fall apart around the 40-60 count and I would love some insight from one the best players of the game

Thanks
Eli