$119 for the pair, shipping and fees included
Shaft 1: 28.75" - 11.5mm
Shaft 2: 31.00" - 11.5mm
Used shafts with the Schön logo engraved on the maple. Appear to have Kamui tips but I have no idea what they are. Black layered tips. I'll say they are 90% straight just to avoid hearing about the laser straightness (or lack thereof) of $58 shafts
If you need spares or skinny players, here you go. Can text pictures but they look like used shafts.
Shaft 1: 28.75" - 11.5mm
Shaft 2: 31.00" - 11.5mm
Used shafts with the Schön logo engraved on the maple. Appear to have Kamui tips but I have no idea what they are. Black layered tips. I'll say they are 90% straight just to avoid hearing about the laser straightness (or lack thereof) of $58 shafts
If you need spares or skinny players, here you go. Can text pictures but they look like used shafts.
Last edited: