Selling my one owner acquired Palmer Model 12 Limited with a Palmer Deluxe 1X2 Case. I am only selling this combo due to a more recent acquisition of another Palmer Model 12 (Szamboti blank) at the Palmer Cue auction held a few weeks ago. I acquired the for sale Palmer cue and case here in Florida from a man who was the original purchaser of the cue and case directly from Palmer in Elizabeth NJ in 1973. He lived in Queens NY at the time and has now moved to FL. like me.
The man had a table in both of his homes and this cue and case show almost no signs of wear. The Palmer Deluxe 1X2 case is just about mint condition- no tears, no rust on the latches, interior fully intact- I doubt a Palmer case exists in better condition than this one. The cue has the original epoxy finish used by Palmer in the earlier 3rd catalog cues. The finish yellows over time , so it shows a nice patina that gives the cue a true vintage appearance. The finish is in very good shape for an early catalog 3 Palmer. There is some slight chipping of the finish at the very bottom on the Delrin butt cap. There is also a few hairline finish cracks in the forearm- but they do not go up to the cue surface or down to the wood- the cue is in superb original condition- I would venture to say that you may not find an early 3rd catalog Palmer with the epoxy finish in better original condition than this one. Points vary slightly in height- as do almost every catalog Palmer.
Cue is 58 inches, Looks to be original tip, Palmer ferrule, shaft weighs 4.2 ounces, 13.3MM at the tip, shaft is smooth- like new condition. Cue butt weighs 16.2 ozs. straight maple forearm, Adam blank- veneers of natural, orange, teal, black. Wrap is Linen white with green specs - like new. There is a weight bolt in the cue butt ( never removed). Palmer is imprinted in the butt cap- earlier 3rd catalog indication, not the decal model of later 3rd catalog Palmer cues.
These Adam Japan blank cues played very solid, I have played with it a few times and it plays great! Tascarella used these same blanks in his earlier cues. I believe it to be full splice. I am only selling the cue due to my purchase of this exact model with the Szamboti blank from the Palmer Collector. This model 12 Limited is a very classic 60s/70s cue design - it is a rare model to be found indeed.
I will ship Fed EX, no PO boxes please, includes cue and case- boxing, packing, shipping and selling fees
The man had a table in both of his homes and this cue and case show almost no signs of wear. The Palmer Deluxe 1X2 case is just about mint condition- no tears, no rust on the latches, interior fully intact- I doubt a Palmer case exists in better condition than this one. The cue has the original epoxy finish used by Palmer in the earlier 3rd catalog cues. The finish yellows over time , so it shows a nice patina that gives the cue a true vintage appearance. The finish is in very good shape for an early catalog 3 Palmer. There is some slight chipping of the finish at the very bottom on the Delrin butt cap. There is also a few hairline finish cracks in the forearm- but they do not go up to the cue surface or down to the wood- the cue is in superb original condition- I would venture to say that you may not find an early 3rd catalog Palmer with the epoxy finish in better original condition than this one. Points vary slightly in height- as do almost every catalog Palmer.
Cue is 58 inches, Looks to be original tip, Palmer ferrule, shaft weighs 4.2 ounces, 13.3MM at the tip, shaft is smooth- like new condition. Cue butt weighs 16.2 ozs. straight maple forearm, Adam blank- veneers of natural, orange, teal, black. Wrap is Linen white with green specs - like new. There is a weight bolt in the cue butt ( never removed). Palmer is imprinted in the butt cap- earlier 3rd catalog indication, not the decal model of later 3rd catalog Palmer cues.
These Adam Japan blank cues played very solid, I have played with it a few times and it plays great! Tascarella used these same blanks in his earlier cues. I believe it to be full splice. I am only selling the cue due to my purchase of this exact model with the Szamboti blank from the Palmer Collector. This model 12 Limited is a very classic 60s/70s cue design - it is a rare model to be found indeed.
I will ship Fed EX, no PO boxes please, includes cue and case- boxing, packing, shipping and selling fees


Last edited: