Pantograph

stikman68

Registered
Hello all I think this is the right area so don't shoot me if it is not. I have a gorton 3U pantograph taken up space in my garage with some hold downs and a cue holding jig for inlays if anyone is intersted..E-mail me or reply and i can give better details willing to sell or trade..machine does need some work...will get photos in next few days and can e-mail them.

Thanks in Advance
Mike Stacey
mstaceycues@sbcglobal.net

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Hi Mike,
How you doin'? Long time no see. It's good to have you here.

You've got the right forum for what you want to do with your pantograph. This section is where machinery is bought and sold. Components, parts, woods, mtrls., new & used tools/fixtures, this is the place for that type of action. I wish you well with your sale.

I see you've only got 7 posts in a year & 1/2. A man of your wealth of knowledge & experience would certainly be a welcome addition to this little band of merry makers. If you've got time, it would be a treat to hear more of you. But then, anyone's time is at a premium these days. Gotta stay at it if you're going to make a buck. I see BIG Mike about once a year and I always query him on what you've been up to. Best of Luck Buddy, KJ

stikman68

Registered
The Pantograph is Still Availiable and it is now free of charge but you have to move it...bring a truck it is heavy..i can help load..the cue jig and hold downs stay with me though...
Thanks
Mike Stacey

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
stikman68 said:
The Pantograph is Still Availiable and it is now free of charge but you have to move it...bring a truck it is heavy..i can help load..the cue jig and hold downs stay with me though...
Thanks
Mike Stacey

Too bad I don't live anywhere near you. I would even pay extra for the hold downs and cue jig! Oh well....