For Sale or Trade: Pat Diveney Willie Hoppe Titleist Conversion Cue.
Butt: 29" - 13.9oz
Shaft 1: 29" - 3.8oz - 12.53mm
Shaft 2: 29" - 4.3oz - 12.99mm
Joint: Uniloc
I will never claim anything made of wood to be perfectly straight. Please request videos to judge for yourself.
I make every attempt to show the honest condition of my cues. Please look over the pics and videos thoroughly, and ask me any questions that you might have before purchasing.
Videos of the cue.
$2000 shipped
Butt: 29" - 13.9oz
Shaft 1: 29" - 3.8oz - 12.53mm
Shaft 2: 29" - 4.3oz - 12.99mm
Joint: Uniloc
I will never claim anything made of wood to be perfectly straight. Please request videos to judge for yourself.
I make every attempt to show the honest condition of my cues. Please look over the pics and videos thoroughly, and ask me any questions that you might have before purchasing.
Videos of the cue.
$2000 shipped