who could make a cue like you asked for,the guy is a genius"
These were the words from Tim Scruggs and Mike Cochran several years ago when I drew a picture of a cue I wanted with an animated scene of Wylie Coyote and The Road Runner
I wanted a gambler themed cues,but not dice or cards,but something with the flavor of the pool room,something unique,different from anything the pool world had ever seen
I wanted it to be top quality both in design,materials and execution,something with a limited market because most of us are creatures of habit,we want what others want,
.
But I wanted something humorous,a design with ole Wylie the Coyote baiting a trap for the Road Runner
There he is with a dynamite plunger device getting a barrel of $100 bill to attract the bird and then Boom,
the last scene shows the Road Runner fleeing the scene with his hands full of money saying"He must be mad at his money!"
Only the finest materials are used to inlay each of the characters with 100% Pure Silver outlining the characters
I even have the art work from the original artist who Paul hired to draw the scene.
Suitable for framing to match your own personal cue.Put it on the wall next to your table.
Paul and Ellen Drexler form a team that is unsurpassed in the cue world,known to the most discriminating collectors all over the world,and not so much to the average player because his cues fetch high prices
And this is a shame because disguised under the beauty is what just might be the best playing pool cue the world has ever known,but this is debatable
What isnt debatable is here is the most difficult to build cue art and a tremendously
funny design that will make someone the envy of all the kids on his block
Paul Drexler
"Road Runner,"he must be mad at his money"
But you don't have to be mad at yours,at only $3400 you can own a piece of pool cue history and one day turn a tidy profit on this piece of priceless rare art
call
dean
214 477 7323
will someone please post the pictures fom another thread on here,I can't do it
I appreciate the help
Thanks to my dear friends Paul and Ellen for not only the work but the kind attention to do every little detail perfect
a great big Thanks
These were the words from Tim Scruggs and Mike Cochran several years ago when I drew a picture of a cue I wanted with an animated scene of Wylie Coyote and The Road Runner
I wanted a gambler themed cues,but not dice or cards,but something with the flavor of the pool room,something unique,different from anything the pool world had ever seen
I wanted it to be top quality both in design,materials and execution,something with a limited market because most of us are creatures of habit,we want what others want,
.
But I wanted something humorous,a design with ole Wylie the Coyote baiting a trap for the Road Runner
There he is with a dynamite plunger device getting a barrel of $100 bill to attract the bird and then Boom,
the last scene shows the Road Runner fleeing the scene with his hands full of money saying"He must be mad at his money!"
Only the finest materials are used to inlay each of the characters with 100% Pure Silver outlining the characters
I even have the art work from the original artist who Paul hired to draw the scene.
Suitable for framing to match your own personal cue.Put it on the wall next to your table.
Paul and Ellen Drexler form a team that is unsurpassed in the cue world,known to the most discriminating collectors all over the world,and not so much to the average player because his cues fetch high prices
And this is a shame because disguised under the beauty is what just might be the best playing pool cue the world has ever known,but this is debatable
What isnt debatable is here is the most difficult to build cue art and a tremendously
funny design that will make someone the envy of all the kids on his block
Paul Drexler
"Road Runner,"he must be mad at his money"
But you don't have to be mad at yours,at only $3400 you can own a piece of pool cue history and one day turn a tidy profit on this piece of priceless rare art
call
dean
214 477 7323
will someone please post the pictures fom another thread on here,I can't do it
I appreciate the help
Thanks to my dear friends Paul and Ellen for not only the work but the kind attention to do every little detail perfect
a great big Thanks
Last edited: