I just got off the phone with Paul Potier. He is going to be giving lessons at the Golden Fleece in Kenmore where they have 10 diamond 9 footers.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/golden-fleece-billiards-kenmore
I have had a lesson with Paul and he will do wonders for your game. He played professional pool for 20 years and is an awesome instructor. He said to give out his phone number. (604) 931 7665
That's this Saturday and Sunday the 28th and 29th of June.
He is coming down from Canada so catch him while you can.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/golden-fleece-billiards-kenmore
I have had a lesson with Paul and he will do wonders for your game. He played professional pool for 20 years and is an awesome instructor. He said to give out his phone number. (604) 931 7665
That's this Saturday and Sunday the 28th and 29th of June.
He is coming down from Canada so catch him while you can.